I am an online and technology business consultant to the CEO for a number of Irish companies at the scaling phase of growth. I work extensively on product/market fit, route to market and helping to mentor the executive team to achieve monthly targets and strategic goals. In addition to day to day consultation I work with government agencies and accelerators and very early stage companies on a pro bono basis.
Experienced General Manager with extensive onshore and offshore team building experience. 20 years experience in the technology industry with a special focus on product strategy, market launch, penetration and scaling.
CEO WhatClinic (10 years)
- Built revenues to €6M
- 6 successful market launches (2 failures)
- Creation of one onshore technical and sales team, one off shore technical team and two BPO customer service and sales teams
- Completed the acquisition of a competitor
- Built and managed product, engineering and professional services teams
- Launched 3 product lines into 3 geographies with €10M in annual revenue
- Company eventually sold to RIM for €100M
Travel Blogger (1 Year)
Product Manager and Product Marketing Manager Baltimore Technology (4 Years)
- P&L for Baltimore main product line with €50M in revenues
- All internal and external communication
- Pricing, sales comp and target, etc.
Project Manager for Secure Network – Cara Data Processing (2 Years)
- Managed secure rollouts for AIB and BOI